Price: $ 95.00
Ask a question about this product
The structure of Joomla 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5 is completely different from Joomla 3 series, a simple upgrade is no option. Instead of upgrading, a migration process need to be planned, including all extensions and templates..
The Migration Process consists of multiple phases -
- check if your current Joomla version is using the latest release in its series (ie. Joomla 3.2.0)
- backup and download your entire site to one of our development servers
- verify if all components in use will be available in a Joomla 3.0 native version
- verify if all modules in use will be available in a Joomla 3.0 native version
- verify if all plugins in use will be available in a Joomla 3.0 native version
- verify if modifications in any core file are logged (if any)
- verify if your template is available for Joomla 3.0
- verify if any local language pack is available in Joomla 3.0
- create a new 3.0 base version of your site and update design if template available
- import your database and possible related images or other extensions related media/document/etc files over to the new installation
- Update all settings to your new Joomla migrated site during a night shift
Please note: Actual migration is not included in this review service. An estimate and planning for the actual migration will be compiled from the above checks and depend on the outcome of above detailed items.
- Save Time by creating an accurate plan based on a professional technical analysis of the impact
- Save Money by preventing unnecessary and unwanted surprises
- Keep full control on cost
- This Migration Analysis checks all components and optional extras to be included into your website before Migration to the next Joomla level is commenced - this ensures no hidden costs or charges.
How to get started
- Purchase the Joomla Migration Scan - Click 'Order Now' below
- Once Payment has been confirmed - Submit a Support Ticket in the Online Helpdesk and include:
- Domain name
- Server Control Panel username and password (ie. cPanel, WHM). If host provides access to it - include the SSH login information (secure shell)
- FTP username and password
- Joomla administrative login (at super administrator level)
3. Include any information about any modification in any core file (if any), preferably by attaching the change logs.
The typical Initial Response Time is one Business Day and 3-5 Business Days to complete the actual Migration Process.